Marketing Coordinator - State Farm Agent Team Member
Part Time in Denver, CO
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Proactive in problem solving
- Able to learn computer functions
- Experience in a variety of computer applications, particularly Windows
- Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
- Ability to work in a team environment
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
We are a very busy office and are looking for our next great team member. We are a growing agency with big dreams and lots of potential. We attribute our success to having a fun, energetic environment that is an enjoyable place to work. We want to work alongside those who are equally committed to excellence and personal achievement. If you're willing to work hard and you expect to get results from yourself and those around you, we want to meet you and talk about the opportunity we have for you.
about our agency
- Our office is located in the Cherry Creek neighborhood of Denver, CO.
- Our office is open 8:30am - 5:00pm.
- I have been a State Farm agent since 2008.
- Before becoming a State Farm Agent, I was previously employed as a State Farm Agent Team Member.
- I am a second generation State Farm agent.
- I am a proud graduate of Miami University.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Work with the agent to develop and maintain a digital marketing system to promote the office.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Work with the agent to identify and support local community events in our market.
- Work with the agent to help manage the website and social media content.
Successful State Farm Agent is seeking a qualified professional to join their winning team for the role of Marketing Coordinator - State Farm Agent Team Member. We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
as an agent team member, you will receive...
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Flexible hours
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my agency
apply now and let us put you on the path to success.
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none